2014 Sponsorship Opportunities with FS-ISAC Now Open
Maximum Exposure to Decision Makers - Limited Number of Spots - Act today
Titanium, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Exhibitor are now sold out. Click here for available opportunities.
Do you want direct access to the top information security executives within the financial services industry? How about face time with 90% of the largest financial institutions across banking, brokerage, insurance, card companies and payments processors? FS-ISAC is your go-to source that can help make that happen. Why? Because we are a member-driven non-profit group made up of exactly those executives.
Our mission is to enable the sharing of cyber security and physical security information within the financial services sector. But we also have a track record of introducing solution providers to our members. How?
How it Works
These activities are not available to everyone. As you can imagine, our members have a high thresh-hold for the people they want to meet, the solutions they want to see and the content they want to look at. If you want to join an elite group of sponsors that are dedicated to helping secure the financial services sector, here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- The call for presentations is closed for our Annual Summit & Select Regional Events (deadlines below). Submit high quality content that will be thoroughly vetted by our content committee. All sponsorships (except bronze) require an approved presentation
- Secure your budget for participation. If your presentation is accepted, you’ll automatically be accepted as both a sponsor (at the appropriate level) and a presenter at one of our events.
- We’ll also work with you to find other opportunities to interact with our members. From webinars to content for our member portal to international events.
- Call for Presentation proposal submission opens December 1, 2013
- Presentation proposal deadline is January 21, 2014
- Notification of acceptance is February 11, 2014
- Sponsor Registration Opens February 18, 2014
Appropriate Topics for Submission
Please adhere to the topics below (or similar) and refrain from any product or sales pitches (those will not be accepted).
- Threats and Attacks
- DDOS (insights, incident response, defenses)
- Advanced cybercrime
- New wave destructive malware (ex; Shamoon)
- New techniques for detection and mitigation
- 2014 trends and predictions
- Case studies and lessons learned
- Analytics and intelligence
- Role of government and sector during incident response
- Improvements in intelligence sharing
- Automation of intelligence
- Success stories in the use of analytics
- Social media
- Mobile and BYOD
- Cloud computing
- Data protection
- Awareness and training
- Risk management
- Application security
- Convergence of physical and cyber security
A recorded presentation is available with additional detail for potential sponsors.
Download the Audio here and the Presentation here.